Thursday, October 14, 2010

Additional Assignment #2




1.What do you think? If learners are motivated, can they teach themselves?
Sure they can teach themselves but, I think anyone needs a person to consult with on different things.

2. If those motivated learners are kids, can they teach themselves?
Yes but, again I will say they need someone to guide them into learning so much more.

3. What conditions are necessary for kids to teach themselves? For anyone to teach him or herself?
Give a kid something to play with and they will learn how it works. Children learn everyday by watching the people around them. Motivation will cause someone to learn.

4. What role do computers and internet access play in the process?
Computers and internet access gives people of all ages the opportunity to search out information and learn from it.

5. What role does motivation, a desire to learn?
I think motivation is one of the main tools in learning, if you can get a child motivated their knowledge will increase.

6. What roles do a problem, a question or multiple problems or questions play in the process?
Questions and problems are a big part in the process of learning with out them how could the brain be stimulated.

7.How do you motivate someone to learn?
You would need to find something that interests them and make learning exciting.

8.How are you motivated to learn?
My motivation is to complete something that I have started. It would really take too long to tell what motivates my thirst for learning. It goes back to my childhood and what I was denied.

9. Can anyone who is not motivated to learn, learn?
Yes, they may not achieve a great ability to learn but, we all learn.

10. Do you teach yourself? When? Why?
Teach my self, well that is something I have been doing all my life. When? Everyday Why? To help my self in many different things and to help others.

11. What role does a teacher (either answer generally or use a specific example) play in your learning?
My best teachers were in elementary school, I was taken out of school in the seventh grade so, I never experienced middle and high school. I have enjoyed the leadership of the Instructors at college.

12. What is the most important idea, question or emotional response you take away with you as a result of watching this video?
What has impressed me the most about this video is that children want to learn and that they are resilient and have a thirst for knowledge.

13. What other questions or issues are raised by this video that should be considered and discussed by aspiring teachers?
If these children can learn so much on their own what could they learn with the leadership from a good teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment