Thursday, November 18, 2010

Summary C4T number 2, 3 & 4




Hi, Mr Bedell
I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama with Dr. Strange as my instructor. This E-book is a great resource for anyone and I will be using it often. You have done a great job with this book.



Mr. David Hopkins
This was great! The drawings told a story and to watch the artist was spellbinding. What Sir Ken Robinson talked about was enlighten and I do agree with Sir Ken on his philosophy about over mediating our students. I agree with you that this is an exceptionally brilliant piece of animation to accompany an insightful and thought-provoking talk by Sir Ken Robinson. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of information.


Jeff Utecht
You really had a wonderful idea with this Radio Broadcast. When you can bring students together and get them to communicate with each other and share their ideas, you have accomplished what we all want our students to do. Students must learn to develop their communication skills and you have done a great job with the radio broadcasting show in achieving this goal.

Reading these post was enlighten and I posted to more teacher but did not save my post. It is good to get an insight into what others think and to know what is available for teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment