Thursday, November 18, 2010

Summarys for K 4 K # 3, 6, 7, 8 and 9

Number Three, The student wrote a poem about butterflies and it was very beautiful.









Number Six, The student wrote a riddle and you had to guess who or what it is, and I said you are a monkey.








Number Seven, The student placed a picture that had been taken and wanted to know what to name the picture. The picture reminded me of communication lines, but my husband called it "A refreshing Sight" the student did very well.








 Number Eight, In this post the teachers dressed up in costumes and the children had a fum time at the assembly.


 I enjoyed posting to the kids blogs and to see what a child will write and how they understand so much. I do love children and it amazes me how much a child understands by just listening to what other people are saying or doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment